Monday, April 09, 2007

Well easter weekend is over, and it was a good time. I have to say it great to have such great friends. Friends that are all was there to put a smile on my face, and to have fun with. Everyday would be a challenge, but that is why we have friends here on and God. Someone you pick you up and tell you "that you are great, or you have nice eyes :^)." God never told us that life was going to be easy, but he did tell us that "he well all was be there for you" and "that Jesus is the way the true and the life no one comes onto my father but through me." To most people these are just words, which is true they are words, but it not only words.
It is
- hope for a broken heart
- a light to whom that has not light
- sight to those whom have no sight
- freedom to the freedom less
- passion to the passion less

To some of you reading this you probably think was is he talking about. Hey I have been there. Said that and thought that, but once you can see. You will wonder how you have gone so long with out it.

One thought that I all was had was "to be really free you have to give your self up", which is a strange thought really. I sound more like that you will be caged. But think about it a little hard what are you giving up really Pain, addiction, and etc. These are thing that cage you, so really it giving them up will free you. I have been bless to be able to see what is on both sides of the line. And to be able to not really judge because of one thought "judge not unless you went to be judge." I know there will probably people who went to take credit for how I act or the changes in my life, which some of them have helped, but if they really looked back at it who change there lives and who changed those peoples lives and continue only you will end up with Jesus. So why are you trying to can credit of something that Jesus has done.

I know this is probably strange hearing me talk like this, but I had a thought. That I was have been holding something in that might change the world or just change someones world. Hey maybe I am right off my block, but then again some of the best words came from people that are right off there block. And it seems that I have a lot to say, so if it doesn't he;p anyone really. I well have something off my chest.

I would continue on but I have to get studying.

2 Comments:

At 8:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bobby, wow that was an incredible thought! We really are nothing without Jesus Christ. Thank you for your honesty. Have a great summer. Love Aunt Elsie

 
At 7:58 AM, Blogger Diane Juckes said...

Hey, hope Mom & Dad got your video for the week-end. WIll see Robyn this morning and will get update on how your doing from her. Trust God is providing some wonderful opportunities for you this summer. You are missed here in the 'chi, but love getting to hear about your travels on the blog. God bless you, Diane

 

Post a Comment

<< Home