Bobby Taylor
Thursday, March 08, 2007
Well my march break has been intersecting, so far. Switchfoot puts on a great concert. A lot better then last concert it went to when i graduated MVHS. If you are looking for some pictures go to my new link Bobby PICs.
posted by Bobby @
9:52 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
About Me
Name:
Bobby
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
Well thankgiving was great. I got to get my feet a...
Well i had a great summer of traveling, and treepl...
Well I been in a heli show and it was pretty cool....
At Mark and Irene'sfor my break was a great time a...
Will have have finished my spring contract and it ...
This truck (ford F-350) has taken me to a lot of b...
First week of planting <!-- @page...
Well in two days I have seen a lot of stuff. I hav...
My week before taking off tree planting was a bizz...
Show a great eastor play at sunset, which my siste...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home