
At Mark and Irene'sfor my break was a great time a lots of laughs and advancer.

The first night was spent at the cabin, which was great. The Froese's did a great job of builting it.

Here the boat that jump a beverdam. It was pretty cool.

The camp layout looked like this. I was like enough to sleep in the horse tranler. It was not to bad I sleep like a rock. It was me, Wayne, and Bud that was is the back and Spencer sleep in the fronter room. The whole weekend was great. I learned a lot about animals and God. Will i got to go back in to the bush. God Bless everyone

2 Comments:
Good to see some of the places you have visited. We are praying you got to "heli-plant" this week. Hope you are doing well. We miss you. Robyn's graduation went well this week. Talk to you soon.
OX Mom & Dad
Hey bob,
I just got back from rome. It looks like the froese' have a nice place. Wish you were home for my grad stuff and trip to rome. Keep working hard, sounds like you'll be glad to go back to school! Love Ya, Robyn
Post a Comment
<< Home